elated - hand-painted multiple - iiiarchived
- release date: april 21, 2023
- hand-painted multiple
- size: 24 x 24 in / 61 x 61 cm
- hand-painted archival pigment print on hand-deckled 290gsm fine art paper
- hand-signed & numbered by jose pasillas with a moonlight arts collective certificate of authenticity by verisart
- note: this print is unframed
- estimated shipping: may 22nd
we will do our best to update you via email about your order, however if your order has exceeded these timelines please reach out to us at email@example.com.
domestic and international shipping may be delayed due the ongoing global pandemic.
Jose Pasillas has led an extraordinary creative journey. As the founding drummer of Incubus, Pasillas has sold millions of records, toured the world many times, and provided some of the most recognizable rhythms in modern rock. As a fine artist, he has dedicated significant time to explore, produce and release visual work in a multitude of mediums. Pen and ink, paint, stencil, and digital art are just a few of the methods he's utilized in his artwork.
He's also one of the pioneers in a medium led by drummers dubbed "rhythm-on-canvas". As many saw in his 2013 release "Abstract + Rhythm Landscapes", Pasillas showcased how utilizing drumsticks that light, much like a painter uses paint brushes, can produce unique abstract visuals.