Effective Date: May 28, 2021
We collect the following information from and about you and in the following ways:
- Name and contact information, including email address and mobile phone number;
- Usage information, such as how you and your device interact with our website (e.g., the pages you visit, the search terms you enter), is collected through cookies and other similar technologies when you use our websites. Please see the “Cookies” section below for more information.
- Essential. Some cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our websites and use their features, such as accessing secure areas of our websites. Without these cookies, we cannot enable appropriate content based on the type of device you are using.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services.
- To send you marketing materials, including offers, newsletters and other promotional content.
- To respond to inquiries.
- To improve user experiences by making our websites easier to use and navigate.
- For other legitimate business purposes.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share or disclose your information to the following categories of third parties and for the following reasons:
- To third party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Services and provide other administrative services to us.
- To third party partners that provide advertising services or otherwise assist us with marketing and promotions.
- We may share your personal information in the course of any reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government agencies, and other related third parties, in order to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
Our Services are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children, and none of our Services are designed to attract children. In the event that we learn that a person under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, we will delete such personal information as soon as possible.
We provide you the opportunity to opt-out of marketing communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in email communications. We will process your request as soon as possible in accordance with applicable law, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe request is processed.
Additionally, we may send you information regarding our Services, such as information about changes to our policies and other notices and disclosures required by law. Generally, users cannot opt out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature, rather than promotional.
We implement reasonable security measures to ensure the security of your personal information. Please understand, however, that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personal information collected via the Services.
HOW WE RESPOND TO DO-NOT-TRACK SIGNALS
At this time our websites do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to the Services who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.