before the storm - limited edition printsarchived
- release date: may 22nd, 2023
- edition size: 20
- size: 24 x 20 in / 61 x 50.8 cm
- archival pigment print on 290gsm fine art paper
- hand-signed & numbered by kathryn brolin with a moonlight arts collective certificate of authenticity by verisart
- note: this print is unframed – to inquire about framing, reach out to our concierge desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- estimated shipping: june 20th
we will do our best to update you via email about your order, however if your order has exceeded these timelines please reach out to us at email@example.com.
domestic and international shipping may be delayed due the ongoing global pandemic.
Kathryn Boyd Brolin is a photographer and entrepreneur based in Los Angeles. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism with a certificate in Photo-Journalism from The University of Georgia and studied photography at Santa Reparata School of Art in Florence, Italy.
Shortly thereafter, she began working in Atlanta’s film industry before moving permanently to Los Angeles to pursue her career. She has since founded a business, Midheaven, for which she serves as its creative director and has recently directed her first film. She has gone on to shoot features for publications which most notably include Men’s Journal, Hollywood Reporter, Billboard Magazine and The Rake. She serves as an ambassador for Leica and just completed her first exhibit at the prestigious Leica Gallery in Los Angeles. She currently lives in LA with her husband, Josh, and two daughters, Westlyn and Chapel.